eValid -- The Web Quality Suite
Functional Testing and Validation,
WebSite Spidering & Analysis,
Realistic Server Loading.
© Copyright 2010 by Software Research, Inc.
The eValid Forum is a central location for discussions of all kinds
concerning eValid architecture, use and application, and troublshooting.
Initial categories/topics/boards of the eValid Forum include:
General discussion about eValid, its properties and application.
Discussion of the technology underlying the eValid solution.
- Functional Testing:
How to apply eValid to functional testing of web applications.
- Regression Testing:
How to use eValid to support regression testing.
Achieving test playback synchronization.
Applying eValid to AJAX applications that require advanced methods.
Discussion of how to use the eValid DOM analysis facility.
Discussion about applying eValid to Application Performance Monitoring.
- Server Loading:
Use and application of the eValid server loading (LoadTest) capability.
- Site Analysis:
Use and application of eValid's site analysis (site scanning) features.
All aspects of eValid product installation, delivery,and licensing.
Use of eValid in the cloud computing context for monitoring and loading.
eValid Programmatic Interface (EPI) characteristics and use.
Additional topic areas will be added [have been added] as the Forum expands
and as need dictates.
Here are some of the groundrules that apply to the eValid Forum:
- Anyone can view Forum content without having an account.
- You need to have an account to post a new message, respond to a posting,
or enter into a online conversation.
- Anyone is free to obtain an account.
- Questions asked and new posts will receive a response within the next business day.
- To avoid mixing topics, when in doubt please start a new topic rather
than tagging your observation or question onto an existing topic/thread.
- Some technical support exchanges between eValid and eValid users may appear on the Forum anonymously
(that is, with the user name masked or disguised).
- The Forum Administrator has the responsibility remove posts that
- The Forum Administrator may block the accounts of Forum abusers.
- These groundrules may be changed in the future.