eValid -- The Web Quality Suite
Functional Testing and Validation,
WebSite Spidering & Analysis,
Realistic Server Loading.
© Copyright 2000-2011 by Software Research, Inc.
Welcome to the eValid User Forum.
We aim to have this forum be a focal point for eValid users worldwide.
Like any active community working in an important technology, the population
of eValid users has been growing substantially. While we have been able to
handle technical support questions on a one-on-one basis quite effectively
till now, as the eValid community grows we see understand that we need to
share our individualized support items with everyone who is currently, or is
considering becoming, and eValid user.
Here are some of the groundrules that apply to the eValid Forum:
- Anyone can view Forum content without having an account.
- You need to have an account to post a new message, respond to a posting,
or enter into a online conversation.
- Anyone is free to obtain an account.
- Questions asked and new posts will receive a response within the next business day.
- To avoid mixing topics, when in doubt please start a new topic rather
than tagging your observation or question onto an existing topic/thread.
- Some technical support exchanges between eValid and eValid users may appear on the Forum anonymously
(that is, with the user name masked or disguised).
- The Forum Administrator has the responsibility remove posts that are
or are inappropriate.
- The Forum Administrator may block the accounts of Forum abusers.
- These groundrules may be changed in the future.