eValid -- Automated Web Quality Solution
Browser-Based, Client-Side, Functional Testing & Validation,
Load & Performance Tuning, Page Timing, Website Analysis,
and Rich Internet Application Monitoring.
eValid -- LoadTest Parameter Definitions
This page shows the correlation between the entries in each line of the eValid Scenario Editor
and the resulting eValid *.evl file.
Scenario Editor Screen and Resulting File
Here is a very simple entry in the eValid LoadTest Scenario Editor:
Here is the corresponding eValid LoadTest script that corresponds to this entry
after you click "Save and Load LoadTest Script":
The parameters in the _eValid command are as follows:
- _eValid -- Invokes an eValid copy of specified Serve Type and specified script.
Only *evl's can have
An *evl file can also contain ANY other eValid commands you wish.
It is often good practice to allow a short delay between each
_eValid to allow time for loading.
- script.evs -- The script file to be played by this eValid sub-browser.
This script MUST have been parameterized if you have ANY $NAME=value pairs (see below).
Otherwise, the parameters will be ignored.
- user-identifier -- The group for this user.
You can use any string here.
All of the tests with the same identifier will be aggretated into one user report.
If you leave this blank then eValid assumes every test is in a separate track,
and automatically names them with distinct names.
- 5 -- The repetition count for this script.
You can use any positive integer here.
- $NAME1=value1 $NAME2=value2 -- The $NAME=value pairs that are automatically
applied to the named script (so that instances of the parameters are string-substituted).
There is no limit on the number of pairs you can include here.
- -pm 1.0 -- The set of command line variations that apply to this eValid
(here the playback multiplier is set to 1.0).
ANY valid command line parameter can go here.
- 1 -- The eVlite simultaneous-user count (this is used only if you have
chosen LITE as the Load Type.
The eVlite maximum number of simulated eVlite users per instance is 1,000.