eValid -- Automated Web Quality Solution
Browser-Based, Client-Side, Functional Testing & Validation,
Load & Performance Tuning, Page Timing, Website Analysis,
and Rich Internet Application Monitoring.
© Copyright 2000-2011 by Software Research, Inc.
eValid -- EPI Feature Summary
eValid is a general-purpose web application test engine that
is implemented entirely inside an IE compatible browser.
By exploiting the "inside view" of web pages that it browses,
eValid includes a variety of capabilities that are unavailable
to other implementation methods, e.g. browser wrappers/proxies
and script-based playback processes.
eValid offers a special Programmatic Interface (EPI) that
exposes the majority of eValid functions to any Windows
based programming environment.
Significant features of eValid's EPI capability include:
- Full programmatic control of the eValid test enabled web browser.
- Accurate internal timings.
- COM-type epi.dll library.
- Interfaces with C/C++/C#, JAVA, PERL, Visual Basic.
- Programmatic access to playback status of every command.
- Component level timings (detailed timings).
- Built-in page-load synchronization.
- Over 100 eValid commands directly available for use.
- Programmatic access to all eValid event content.
- Built-in AJAX-page synchronization (with identified page properties).
- Read and write access to current page DOM atribute values.
- Command error codes and result status available to the local environment.
- Virtually all eValid commands accessible directly.
- Capable of multiple-simultaneous execution.
- International Edition support for EPI in a DBCS context is available.
eValid is a complete test and QA solution optimized for web
browser enabled applications, including every types of E-commerce
applications and all kinds of AJAX-type implementations.
eValid in in use in over 500 companies worldwide.
The EPI feature extends a powerful record/play test engine to
full programmatic control by the user/programmer.