eValid -- Automated Web Quality Solution
Browser-Based, Client-Side, Functional Testing & Validation,
Load & Performance Tuning, Page Timing, Website Analysis,
and Rich Internet Application Monitoring.
© Copyright 2000-2011 by Software Research, Inc.
eValid -- V8 Feature Summary
eValid is a general-purpose web application test engine that
is implemented entirely inside an IE compatible browser.
By exploiting the "inside view" of web pages that it browses,
eValid includes a variety of capabilities that are unavailable
to other implementation methods, e.g. browser wrappers/proxies
and script-based playback processes.
Significant features of eValid V8 include:
- Robust test script recording direct from the browser.
- Easy-to-use and easy-to-edit generic scripting language.
- Full bi-directional access to DOM details.
- Adaptive playback tolerates inconsequential dynamic page changes.
- Programmatic Interface to popular programming languages for manual script development.
- Automatic internal test playback synchronization.
- Auxiliary playback synchronization modes for use with AJAX applications.
- Full capability for validation of complex DOM properties.
- Over two dozen DOM-based and screen-based content validation modes.
- Direct playback-time control of cache and cookies.
- Highly scalable for use in repetitive testing (monitoring) applications.
- Ability to modify page request headers.
- Server loading capability using multiple independent browsers in parallel.
- Spider/search engine to scan and analyze websites behavior.
- Quality filters for common properties.
eValid is a complete test and QA solution optimized for web
browser enabled applications, including every types of E-commerce
applications and all kinds of AJAX-type implementations.
eValid in in use in over 500 companies worldwide.